1. Kołobrzeska Żegluga Pasażerska with its registered seat in Kołobrzeg at ul. Morska 7, 78-100 Kołobrzeg, registered in the District Court, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register in Koszalin, KRS 0000104437, NIP: 671-13-03-264, share capital: PLN 1 973 000.00 (hereinafter referred to as “KŻP Sp. z o.o.”) is the Data Administrator.
2. You can contact the Administrator in writing, via traditional post sent to the address: ul. Morska 7, 78 – 100 Kołobrzeg or to email [email protected]
3. “KŻP Sp. z o.o.” processes your personal data to:
a. create an account necessary to purchase a ticket for a cruise. We collect the following personal data: name, surname, email address and (voluntarily) telephone number. You provide the data voluntarily but they are necessary to achieve the specific goal (legal basis - 6 section 1 b) of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary to perform a contract between KŻP Sp. z o.o. and a person whose data are processed or to take actions on request of a party which the data concern prior to conclusion of a contract),
b. Carry out the process of booking and sale of a cruise ticket. Personal data collected include: name, surname, date of birth, sex, information concerning special needs of a person or assistance in emergencies. You provide the data voluntarily but they are necessary to achieve the specific goal. Personal data are collected in accordance with the Council Directive 1998/41/EC on the registration of persons sailing on board passenger ships operating to or from ports of the Member States of the Community (Art. 5 point 1).
4. Period of processing Personal Data:
a. Creation of an account in the system – data are stored by the time the consent is cancelled,
b. The process of booking and sale of a cruise ticket. In accordance with the Accounting Act, the data will be stored for 5 years, counting from the end of a calendar year which the tax payment term lapsed.
5. We obtained your data directly from you during creation of an account in the system and during booking and sale of tickets for the cruise.
6. In connection with processing your personal data you are entitled to:
a. Demand that the Administrator provided you with access to your data, allows to correct, delete or limit processing the data, to object to processing your data and the right to transfer your data,
b. Cancel a previously granted consent which shall not affect compliance with law of processing prior to such cancelling,
c. File a complaint with the supervisory body – Data Protection Office.
7. Your data are not subject to automated processing, i.e. profiling related to automatic decision-taking.
On-line ticket purchase regulations
§ 1. Scope
1. „Kołobrzeska Żegluga Pasażerska” Spółka z o.o. having its registered office in Kołobrzeg, ul. Morska 7, 78-100 Kołobrzeg, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs in the District Court in Koszalin, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS0000104437, NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number]: 671-13-03-264 and a share capital of PLN 1 973 000.00 represents that in the scope of its business it organises international cruises from/to Kołobrzeg from/to Bornholm.
2. These regulations specify the terms and conditions of online purchase of tickets for cruises organised by “KŻP” Sp. z o.o.
3. Only customers of age are allowed to purchase tickets online.
§ 2. Definitions
1. The Ticket Purchaser – a natural person, legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality purchasing a ticket in its own name and on its own behalf or on behalf of a different person.
2. User – a person using the website to purchase a ticket.
3. Passenger – a person entitled to travel on the basis of an electronic ticket and who is subject to the rights and obligations resulting from the ticket purchase.
4. Ticket – an electronic ticket which is a printed document allowing its holder to travel and which is a confirmation of entering into an agreement for provisioning of transport services.
§ 3. Ticket Purchase – Terms and Conditions
1. Via the transaction website, the User selects the number of tickets, their type, and date of departure and arrival.
2. In order to carry out the transaction successfully it is necessary to provide data required by the system, pay for the ticket and accept the Foreign Transport Regulations of "KŻP” Sp. z o.o. and these Regulations.
3. The following data are required by the online system:
a) name and surname
c) date of birth
4. The following data are required by the online system form during registration:
a) name and surname
b) current phone number
c) current e-mail address
5. Credit card and e-transfer transactions are managed by the Dotpay Processing Centre.
Available methods of payment:
a) payment and credit card: VISA, MasterCards, Diners Club International, JCB, American Express, Maestro, Visa elektron
b) electronic bank transfer
c) traditional transfer
6. After successful payment by payment card, credit card, or electronic bank transfer the User prints the appropriate ticket on a printer capable of printing in the A4 format.
7. Traditional bank transfer payments are available for tickets which will be purchased at least 7 days prior to the planned cruise. After finalizing a transaction in the system, the Purchaser receives feedback, i.e. the reservation number generated by the system, the bank account number, the amount payable and payment deadline to the email address provided during purchase. A certified payment receipt should be sent to fax number 94 35-289-20 or e-mail address [email protected]. After the account of KZP is credited with the amount due, the User will receive a printable ticket to the e-mail address during purchase.
8. A printed ticket is a document confirming conclusion of an agreement for the provisioning of transport services and authorising for travelling.
9. A correctly generated ticket should include: Carrier data, name of the Passenger, date of issue, price, VAT rate, ship name, route, date of User’s departure and return.
10. All Passenger data will be verified during clearance of Passengers during embarkation. Verification will include checking Passengers' ID with a photograph. In case of any inconsistencies of data and information provided in the online form with the data on the identity document, "KŻP" Sp. z o.o. has right to refuse transport. All consequences and results of such inconsistencies will be suffered by the User and the Passenger.
11. In order to receive a VAT invoice for a paid reservation, Users should send a written application to [email protected] or the correspondence address of Kołobrzeska Żegluga Pasażerska in Kołobrzeg, ul. Morska 7, 78–100 Kołobrzeg.
12. VAT invoices are sent by post at “KŻP” Sp. z o.o.’s expense.
13. Tickets returns are accepted provided the cruise was cancelled. In other cases the Carrier has the right to deduct 10% from the value of the ticket as a processing fee. Tickets returned less than 24 hours before the cruise shall not be accepted by the Carrier in accordance with Foreign Transport Services Regulations of "KŻP" Sp. z o.o.
§ 4. Rights and obligations of the Parties
1. The User will use the website http://www.kzp.kolobrzeg.pl for its intended purpose, in accordance with applicable laws and these Regulations.
2. Using the site to make false statements by the User or entering incorrect data is forbidden.
3. The website reserves the right to transfer information obtained during sales of tickets to state administration bodies in case of suspicion that the website was used for criminal purposes.
4. Technical issues with on-line reservation system can be reported to [email protected].